DESERT FOX Willow Dungarees - Sweet Lemon - UK SIZES 8-22
- Say hello to an old favourite but with a new size range - the Willow short dungarees! Shorts style with adjustable front tie straps and front pocket. Loose and comfortable and perfect for Summer! These dungarees have no side fastenings so please refer to our size guide HERE for measurements.
- Created from a stunning Vintage yellow and blue Lemon print mid-weight fabric.
Fabric - Non stretch Cotton.
Available in sizes UK 8-22.
Please see our size guide HERE.
These are made to order so if you would like a longer or shorter bib or leg length please email or DM us after purchase. Please allow up to 14 days for these to be dispatched.
Lucie the model is a size UK 10/12 & 5'4'' and wearing a size 10-12.
FREE WORLDWIDE WHEN YOU SPEND £75 OR OVER!
All our parcels are sent from France via La Poste.
- Your tracking information will be sent via email once your parcel has been sent, please check your junk folder as it can sometimes go there by mistake!
- Your item will only be trackable in the destination country post service website when it has been scanned in the destination country.
- You can track your order before it arrives in the destination country on the La poste website here - https://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/en/track-a-parcel but please be aware it will be in French.
- Once your parcel has been scanned in the destination country you can track your parcel using the same tracking number on your local post office website.
United Kingdom - As the UK has now left the EU, VAT import tax is now charged at checkout on orders £135 or less. On orders £135 and over, customs and import tax is paid on delivery in the UK. Import sales tax from France to the UK is charged at the rate of 20%.
NON EU & Rest Of World - All customs and VAT duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you have any problems with your order or tracking please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
At Desert Fox, we accept full liability for the care of your order until it has been turned over to the shipping company La Poste, at which point any lost or undelivered orders need to be claimed through La Poste or your local postal service.