DESERT FOX Florence Shorts - 70's Orange Floral - UK SIZES 6-18
- Shorts are back! We have perfected the pattern of our classic shorts and so say hello to our 'Florence' shorts! These shorts are high waisted style with an elasticated waistband and two front pockets.
- These shorts are created using an amazing Vintage orange floral print.
Fabric - Non stretch cotton.
AVAILABLE IN WAIST SIZES 26'' - 36''
UK SIZE 6-8 - WAIST 26''
UK SIZE 8-10 - WAIST 28''
UK SIZE 10-12 - WAIST 30''
UK SIZE 12-14 WAIST 32''
UK SIZE 14-16 WAIST 34''
UK SIZE 16-18 WAIST 36''
STYLED SIZE MEASUREMENTS - 30'' - UK 10-12
MEASUREMENTS when laid flat -
Waist width - 39cm to 51cm when stretched
Length on side from waist - 33cm
Rise from crotch to top of waist - 36cm
Hips - 61cm
PLEASE NOTE - If you would like a longer or shorter leg length please email or DM us after purchase. As these are made to order please allow up to 14 days for these to be dispatched.
Lucie the model is a size UK 10/12 & 5'4'' and wearing a size W30'' UK size 10-12.
FREE WORLDWIDE WHEN YOU SPEND £75 OR OVER!
All our parcels are sent from France via La Poste.
- Your tracking information will be sent via email once your parcel has been sent, please check your junk folder as it can sometimes go there by mistake!
- Your item will only be trackable in the destination country post service website when it has been scanned in the destination country.
- You can track your order before it arrives in the destination country on the La poste website here - https://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/en/track-a-parcel but please be aware it will be in French.
- Once your parcel has been scanned in the destination country you can track your parcel using the same tracking number on your local post office website.
United Kingdom - As the UK has now left the EU, VAT import tax is now charged at checkout on orders £135 or less. On orders £135 and over, customs and import tax is paid on delivery in the UK. Import sales tax from France to the UK is charged at the rate of 20%.
NON EU & Rest Of World - All customs and VAT duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you have any problems with your order or tracking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
At Desert Fox, we accept full liability for the care of your order until it has been turned over to the shipping company La Poste, at which point any lost or undelivered orders need to be claimed through La Poste or your local postal service.